Online registration is open at www.dlbracing.com for the SARRC Invitational Challenge, TES Enduro, ECR Finale, & Friday Test Day. The event will be held at Daytona International Speedway on September 26-28, 2014. Convenient links to common online registration functions are available on the “Next Event” page.
- There will be a Friday SCCA Test Day on September 26, 2014.
- The SARRC Invitational Challenge is an invitational event – drivers must have competed in 3 SARRC events during the 2014 competition year in order to enter. The TES Enduro and ECR Finale have no previous participation requirement.
- No CFR Championship points will be awarded for this event since it is not open to ALL CFR drivers. TES points will be awarded to those competing in the TES Enduro.
- The TES Enduro and the ECR Finale are both 90 minute enduros and will run their sessions on track at the same time. Drivers must select which Enduro Series they are entering, and entry fees are different due to ECR specific expenses (trophy and prize fund).
- Overnight camping will be allowed inside the Speedway for this event. The Geico Shores RV area (paved RV area long Lake Lloyd) will be open with RV hookups for $50 for the weekend (note that paddocking will not be allowed in Geico Shores). There will be an area for tent camping as well. However, the garage area will be locked each evening and no camping will be allowed inside the garage area fencing.