Volunteer Reimbursement Procedure
Fall/Winter 2013-14 Daytona “Mini-Pro” Events
The Fall/Winter 2013 schedule for CFR Worker Support of Daytona “Mini-Pro” consists of 11 or more work days between early October 2013 and early January 2014. Additional events will likely be added in the future, some on short notice. Our volunteers are tasked with supporting:
- October 4-6: Porsche Club of America
- November 14-17: HSR & SCCA Trans AM
- November 19-20: Grand Am (USR) Testing
- December 6-8: Audi Club
- January ??: Grand Am (USR) Testing
In order to make volunteering to support these events affordable for more of our members, the Region will provide the following:
- A $25 gas card for each day worked
- A Lodging Reimbursement Certificate for up to $50 for each day worked.
Lodging Reimbursement Certificate:
1) Eligible volunteers who work at designated Daytona “Mini Pro” events will receive a $50 Lodging Reimbursement Certificate from their event specialty chief (usually Bill Cannons or Bob Storke) for each day worked. Note that some extra long single day events, such as ChumpCar’s 14 Hour Enduro, may count as more than one day.
2) While Lodging Reimbursement Certificates can only be earned by working at Daytona Mini-Pro events, they may be used to offset Lodging Expenses incurred in working at any CFR Daytona Mini-Pro event or ANY CFR Club Racing event (Daytona or Sebring). Alternatively, they may be applied as a credit against entry fees at CFR Club Racing Events (including PDX). They may also be used to offset either entry fee or lodging expense at the CFR Annual Membership Meeting.
3) Certificates must be completed by the Daytona Mini-Pro Event Chief and contain the volunteers name, name and date of event worked, and signature of event chief.
4) Certificates are not transferable and must be used within 1 year after the date worked.
5) If a certificate is used for Lodging Reimbursement, it must be given/sent to David MacGregor – 1252 Clays Trl Oldsmar FL 34677. Certificates must be accompanied by a completed Lodging Reimbursement form (available on the CFR Website) and appropriate receipts. Amount reimbursed will be the lesser of face value of certificates presented or total of lodging receipts submitted. (Download Reimbursement Form Here)
6) To redeem certificates for a discount against Club Racing entry fees, contact the appropriate event registrar for instructions.
7) In order to be considered eligible, a volunteer must contact the event chief (usually Bob Storke) prior to the event and be approved for participation in the event.
Gas cards and Lodging Reimbursement Certificates will be distributed at each event by the RE or his designated representative (usually Bill Cannons or Bob Storke). In the event that you do not receive your gas card(s) at any of these events, please contact the RE for assistance.
This procedure is subject to change at any time – updates will be posted on the CFR Website as they occur.