CFR Worker Awards for 2012 will be based on CFR Club Racing days worked at the following events:
- Sebring Regional – November 2011 (2 days)
- Sebring National – January 2012 (3 days)
- Sebring Regional – February 2012 (2 days)
- Daytona Driver School – April 2012 (2 days)
- Daytona Regional – May 2012 (2 days)
- Sebring Regional – June 2012 (2 days)
- Sebring Driver School – July 2012 (2 days)
- Daytona Regional – August 2012 (2 days)
- Sebring Regional – September 2012 (2 days)
- Daytona Regional – September 2012 (2 days)
- Sebring Regional – October 2012 (2 days)
There will be several worker award items available this year:
- CFR Umbrella
- CFR Hooded Sweatshirt
- CFR Worker Shirts (collared – button front)
- Free PDX Entry (counts as 2 items – limited availability)
Workers with more than 12 days worked may select either a free PDX entry, or any two of the other 3 items. Workers with 12 or fewer days worked may select any one of the first 3 items.
A total of nine PDX entries will be available – limited to 3 each at the April Daytona School/PDX, June Sebring Regional/PDX, and July Sebring School/PDX.
If you plan to attend the Annual Membership Meeting in Daytona Beach (Dec 8/9) you may collect your award there. If you will not be present, please let your specialty chief know your preference(s).