Central Florida Region is divided into nine geographic districts, each of which elects a Governor who acts as a voting representative for the members of that district. The Governors meet at least four times per year to establish policies of the region and most Governors hold monthly meetings to share information and discuss region business. However, monthly meetings are generally not dry business meetings but fun meetings to share stories and meet other local members. It’s the best way to stay informed and stay involved in the activities of Central Florida Region.
- District 1 – Pinellas and Pasco County to Port Richey – meets on 3rd Tuesday of each month except December – 7:00 pm at Chili’s on East Bay at US 19.
- District 2 – Hillsborough and Pasco County except for Port Richey – meets on 4th Wednesday of each month except December – 7:00 pm at IHOP, 408 E Bearrs Ave (Northwest Corner of Bearrs Ave and I-275); Tampa
- District 3 – Lake, Orange, Osceola, and Seminole Counties – meets on 2nd Wednesday of each month except December at Cork and Fork American Grill, 5180 Conway Road, Orlando, 32812, Dinner and Socializing begins at 6 pm, with a business meeting beginning at 7:30. Please join us.
- District 4 – Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Jefferson, Lafayette, Levy, Ma Marion, Sumter, Suwanee, Taylor, and Union Counties – Contact Governor for details.
- District 5 – Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, and St. Lucie Counties – meets on 2nd Monday of each month except December – dinner at 6:30 pm and meeting at 7:30 pm at Mystery Bistro, 575 S Wickham Rd suite G, Melbourne, FL 32904
- District 6 – Glades, Highlands, and Polk Counties – meets on 3rd Tuesday of each month except December, dinner at 7:00pm and meeting at 7:45pm at Dimitri’s (formerly the Palm Diner) 2710 Kennilworthh Blvd in Sebring.
- District 7 – Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns, and Volusia Counties – meets on 3rd Wednesday of each month (excluding December) – dinner at 6:00 pm and meeting at 7:00 pm at Louie’s Pizza House in Foxboro Plaza – 1347 Beville Rd – Daytona Beach, FL (between the BP Station and Advance Auto)
- District 8 – Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, and Lee Counties – meets on 2nd Wednesday of each month except December at 6:00pm at MJersey’s Sports Café, 13971 N. Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, FL 33903
- District 9 – Manatee and Sarasota Counties – Call Governor for details — Charlie Leonard 941-729-1537